Launching and growing a hedge fund has never been more onerous. Emerging hedge fund managers face ever more intensive regulatory and investor scrutiny, but the practical side of launching and running a hedge fund successfully is often overestimated, from selecting a prime broker to making sure your NAV is accurate. How To Launch And Grow A Hedge Fund In 2020 is a 2-hour breakfast event curated specifically for emerging and smaller hedge fund managers helping you to understand the nuances of the various aspects of managing a successful hedge fund business in 2020.
Supported by portfolio operations technology specialist Truss Edge, prime broker CGS-CIMB and fund administrator Circle Partners, the breakfast event will help you to better understand:
- How to choose a prime broker and why use an outsourced trading model
- How to run your middle and back office cost effectively but to institutional standards
- The importance of independent administrators and the regulatory considerations for investment managers when launching a new fund
Learn from experts who have been heavily involved in the launch and ongoing support of successful hedge funds about how to make sure you avoid the common broking, operational and regulatory pitfalls.
- Steve Bower, Director UK Prime Services, CGS-CIMB Securities (UK)
- Dave Shastri, Head of Strategy, Truss Edge
- Joris Groot, Business Development Manager, Circle Partners
- Panel Moderator: Stuart MacDonald, Managing Partner, Bride Valley Partners
0800 – 0830: Registration & Breakfast
0830 – 0850: CGS-CIMB
0850 – 0910: Truss Edge
0910 – 0930: Circle Partners
0930 – 1000: Q&A
EVENT DATE AND LOCATION
How To Launch And Grow A Hedge Fund In 2020 will be held on Wednesday, November 20th, 2019, at The Cavendish Hotel, 81 Jermyn St, St. James’s, London SW1Y 6JF.
Tickets to attend How To Launch And Grow A Hedge Fund In 2020 are free of charge to new and emerging hedge fund managers but you are required to register for the event. Visit https://www.alpha-week.com/how-launch-and-grow-hedge-fund-2020 and click ‘apply’ to register.